Currently we have data available up to and including 2016 with annual updates provided each summer. The links below will download a PDF file with a full collision and casualty history for each individual camera site. There may be more than one camera location per site and in these cases the collision records will be the same. To download a file containing all of the information included in the PDF files please click here.
A collision will be classified as Fatal where death occurs in less than 30 days as a result of the collision and other than through natural causes or suicide.
A Collision will be classified as serious when, for example any of the following apply:
- Any fracture
- Internal injury
- Severe cuts
- Burns (excluding friction burns)
- Severe general shock requiring hospital treatment
- Detention in hospital as an in-patient (immediate or later)
- Fatal injuries where death occurs 30 or more days after the collision
A collision will be classified as Slight where any other injury occurs however minor including for example:
- Slight cuts
- Slight sprains including neck whiplash injury
- Slight shock requiring roadside treatment